Master of Breakthrough
John Deri, MD helps people experience breakthroughs that free them to welcome and enjoy new experiences and greater success. John has been in private practice as a psychotherapist in Mill Valley, California since 1987. Over his career, he has served hundreds who suffer with anxiety, depression, and addiction as well as helping trauma survivors to heal from their wounds. He has been a passionate educator for professionals preparing for a career in the mental healthcare field. Beyond his life as a psychiatrist, John is an Ironman triathlete. To learn more about him, visit his website at www.JohnDeriMD.com or his blog at www.thepsychiatryblog.com.
Bound for Breakthrough
Change Your Story, Change Your Life
We were meant to live a life centered in wholeness, emotional well-being, personal power, and purpose. We write the story that we tell ourselves. Sometimes life challenges us with unfortunate experiences and, without realizing it, the experiences begin to define us. Little by little, they become part of our story and build a barrier that blocks us from our success.
One way to overcome the effect of an old story is to write a new one. Like so many others with whom John has worked, you too are bound for breakthrough. He will share techniques for integrating psychological tools, spiritual practices, and physical activity so you may achieve happiness and inner peace — even in the midst of chaos.
In this program, you will:
- View your old story in a new light.
- Liberate yourself from childhood contracts and compromises.
- Find your authentic voice.
- Manifest your highest purpose.
|“John Deri, MD is an extraordinary psychiatrist whose complete command of both the philosophical and practical underpinnings of his profession continually amazes me. I have learned much from him.”
Geoffrey Redmond, MD
Breaking through the Barriers to Achieve Your Goals
Persevere in the Face of Adversity
Have you ever been stuck in an area of your life and couldn’t seem to break through? Have you ever wanted to do something but didn’t? Have you ever wanted to say something but couldn’t? Have you ever wanted to express something but wouldn’t?
The foundation of this program is a proven three-point process that will allow you to break through any obstacle in your life. You will learn to:
- Listen to your intuition in setting meaningful goals for yourself.
- Make an unshakeable commitment to do whatever it takes to persevere.
- Use every setback as an opportunity for learning and self-development.
- Take total responsibility for your own performance.
- Recruit able helpers.
- Develop self-reliance and believe in yourself.
- Identify your own self-defeating beliefs and work tirelessly to overcome them.
- Use positive self-talk to generate self-confidence.
- Insulate yourself from the negative influence of those who oppose or undermine you.
- Visualize successfully achieving your goals.
- Trust and draw strength from a spirit larger than yourself.